View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 12:29 PM   #14
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by DonandBonnie

We too, are not happy with Good Sam. We just dumped their insurance after the rates doubled in two years. Haven't used the ERS yet, but dread if we do. How long has AAA had RV ERS? I was told by a local office that they would not cover trailers or pick up trucks. That was about 4 years ago.
We've had our AAA RV coverage for at least 10 years. You can get some strange replies when you talk with them. While we always get our problems taken care of there can be some interesting happenings. Just this past Wednesday we had a tire go flat on the trailer. Called and they asked all the right questions and said they'd be out shortly. A guy in a little SUV shows up and looks at trailer and says "We can't do this!" Says he doesn't have proper equipment. Fine I say I've got a jack that would work. NO. We can't do it.

By this time I'm a bit torqued! But AAA reps are right back to me on the phone. And she says she will find someone else. About an hour later a HUGE truck shows up. I figure he will have it changed in no time. Wrong! So this guy will at least use my jack! Once you get someone out with proper equipment and attitude things go well. Ahhhhh, The stories! Dennis
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote