View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 08:00 PM   #28
Bill and Lisa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6958
Time for an update: Last Friday took the monty into the dealers to install what parts had arrived (microwave and converter). Still waiting on the TV and air mattress (mattress may be a while.....)

Headed out a couple hours later for the annual customer appreciation campout the dealer sponsors. Also recieved delivery at my home that Friday morning of the IQ4 inteligent charger module for the IOTA series converters (Makes it a 3 stage converter and will perform automatic desulfication charges weekly) Being a good engineer once I got to the campground and plugged in I checked for "proper" operation of the new converter before modding the unit in any way. Only got 3 lights on the battery panel (G). Not sure what the voltage set point of the "C" light is on the panel but it should be well below the 13.6v rated output of the converter. FInally on Sunday Morning the panel dropped to 2 lights (F) and I broke out my Sam's club battery charger and started charging the battery. Dealer will take another crack at the new inverter when we take the unit back after the rest of the parts come in.

Bill
Bill and Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote