View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 11:27 PM   #50
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Good morning everyone. What I am about to write is not going to be easy, but, Gail and I have had to make the decision that we will not be able to attend the rally due to the recent knee surgery I have had.

It seems that originally, there was only to be a repair made to the meniscus which would have made me good as new within a day or two. However, when he got in there, they discovered s chunk of cartledge floating around in there. At that point, the Dr. decided to puncture the bone to make it bleed to grow artificial cartledge. So, now I am on crutches for 4 weeks. Then comes physical therapy.

Gail and I are going to make the trip up but, we are going to postpone it for a month. I will call today and see if we can move the date to the last week in August and still keep our reservation.

When we made these plans to attend this rally, we did not know surgery was even in the picture. But, this deal has really messed us up for the summer.

Perhaps, we will be able to get to the Fall Rally over at the County Fairgrounds to "bust" the rally over there. Believe me, nobody is more disappointed about this than we are!!

Thank You all for the great support and allowing us to attend but, we will have to catch you all later.

Dale and Gail
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote