View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 04:27 AM   #1
RBuffordTJ
Established Member

M.O.C. #25467
New Full Time Camper Dweller

Nice to find this forum, it has already been helpful and I look forward to meeting some folks. My wife and I got tired of the living setup we were in, essentially renting but covering all upkeep and repairs to the home we were in. We purchased a used 2002 Montana 285RKS locally and it seems to be in good shape.

Lots to learn and we are doing it as we go, reading lots of forums, watching videos and reading more forums. We love it so far, the downsize was painful in some ways but very healthy and freeing in others. For now we rent a spot with full hookups at a great spot and the property can only hold 2 campers so that is nice too. We are here long term and the owner is glad to have a stable renter here instead of people coming and going all the time.

Long term goal, save up and buy is a piece of land to move onto, then decide wether to build or maybe buy a small mobile home. I like the idea of a bige piece of property and a small house.

Ok enough blathering, my coffee is getting cold. Look forward to reading and chatting.
Rick
RBuffordTJ is offline   Reply With Quote