View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 08:31 AM   #10
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
The White Sunshine is still here and not going anywhere! You didn't take enough of it back with you! Helmick needs some so why not bring the Monte out here and we can load up your whole coach! We have another Winter Storm Watch taking place starting tonight or early tomarrow morning and going on till Thursday! We're going to be lucky enough to get another 2" over night and another 4-6" on Wednesday with nothing said about early Thursday! Winds start up on Wednesday at 20-30mph and gusts up to 40! GOODIE!!! The temp as I sit here now is 1* and for some reason this stupid White Sunshine is not going anywhere! Maybe I can figure a way to get American Airlines to load a plane up and dump it over Q as they fly over!! Maybe Robbie could figure what to do with it! Rich-- You better look up a and wave before Saturday-- we're flying over to LA on Friday afternoon so come on out and wave then!! We get into LA at 9:15 PM. I'll see if I can get the pilot to tip the wings a couple of times for you!!