View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
jimmy2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12317
Bad customer service

well I would like to first tell all you MOC that I would never let my 2006 3400rl go. I love my old girl to much (sorry for the old girl referents being an old navy guy we always refer to our ship as a woman). with that said KEYSTONE on the other hand I think I would never work with them again. this was the 3 time I called them on a problem with my Monty. This was 3 different problem and I will not get in to that now because we will be here all night talking about them. so what was this time we did some dry camping about a week ago we were going to leave and our gray tank was about half full. so no big deal we can call the honey truck and pump out the tank well no truck this time. so we started home only 20 miles so no big deal dump them in the morning. the next morning my Neighbor came over and said hay you are leaking . so I when out and sure enough there is a wet spot on the ground. I took a look at the under belly and there was water coming out of the basement. so today I pulled the underbelly off and here is what I found ---so when KEYSTONE put the trailer to gather they had weld a piece of angle iron cross the trailer with the knife edge up so that when the gray tank would get full it would push down on this edge and then it will cut in to the tank. after seeing this I call KEYSTONE and talked them about the problem I do not known why I call them because I knew what they would say the same old story “sir we only warranty our coach for one year so what do you want me to do about it”. well I told her I need some help with problem she told me that I could take it the dealership HAHAHAHA (La Mesa RV in San Diego this is the worse dealership in the world you would better to get a few Monkey to fix your coach). on a side note if you are ever in San Diego Ca. and need some work done on your coach take it to County RV Service Center in Santee, CA they will be straight fwd on your coach I have had a lot of big work done by them in the amount over $10,000.00 I cannot say enough about this company. so after leaving La Mesa RV and getting the answer I thought I would get and it when like this (gee gorge me no how to fix that you need to call the company) when I got to COUNTY RV and showed them the problem and asked them can I cut this peace on angle iron off so I can fix the tank they said yes. as they look at the problem if I do not move the angle iron that KEYSTONE weld in upside down it will crack the tank again and again. this is how great this company is that they gave me free of charge a repair kit to fix the tank. I will end this by say I know that there are a lot of you here MOC that has had good exercises with KEYSTONE getting help and to tell the truth this is all I was asking from them and all I got was “what do you want me to do”. sorry for the long story.http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/us...25260609001716
jimmy2 is offline   Reply With Quote