View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 06:42 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Bobby Bowden's last Hurrah and we will be there!!!

As a preface, please realize that I am not a Florida State fan, but have always had a soft spot for Bobby Bowden. Those sports buffs in the know will realize that Bobby started as head coach at West Virginia back in the early 70's. The Seminoles will be facing West Virginia in the Gator Bowl in one of the most interesting storylines in this years bowl lineup, since it will be Bowden's last game after announcing his retirement. After having watched Don Nehlen's last game a few years ago in the Music City Bowl, I had to ponder long and hard about this one. It took about two minutes. Before the bowl lineup was even announced I was on-line purchasing four Gator Bowl tickets (now sold-out) and getting hotel accomodations on the Riverwalk side of Jacksonville (now likewise sold-out), all of this based on suppositions of who was going where after West Virginia beat Rutgers. Although we will not be camping, it will be our second trip to the Sunshine State this year and the entire family is looking forward to visiting Jacksonville again (this is our third Gator Bowl journey). Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote