View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 01:50 PM   #15
jeffba
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20753
Quote:
Originally Posted by wecker1 View Post
The PDI was a joke as out of the 11 items on the punch-out list only three were completed on our scheduled purchase/pick-up date. I had to assist with the remainder to get us out the door as the wife and I had to drive 5 hours home for another appointment the following morning. Wouldn't have been so bad if the salesperson hadn't told me the day before that everything was already done. Lesson learned, allow time to spend the night or more when picking up a new unit to allow for proper punch-out execution. The specific issues mentioned except for the levelers were the ones that Keystone approved as repairs. The other miscellaneous items were things like slide covers out of adjustment (retracting ruffled), main door closing hard (scraping door jam), detached junction box in cellar...CW wanted 2 hours labor @ $125 per to remove and realign to door. I've made the adjustments to these items with the exception of the door as it's not an absolute requirement at this time but with a new unit you would expect these things to be taken care of without any hassles.

I would have walked. The door would have been a showstopper.

Which CW is it?
2018 Ford F-350 Lariat CCLB PSD DRW KJ5CQH
jeffba is offline   Reply With Quote