View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
mtpocket2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6098
Beware 07 Dodge Cummins

Had truck 5000 miles. Been to the dealer at 2500 for a check engine light. Getting ready to leave this weekend for a little vacation (25 Wedding Anniversary)and coming home from work check engine light comes on again. Told dealer if he cannot work on it tomorrow I am picking it up anyway and if it quits they can come get it on the side of the road. Man this is frustrating. A friend at another dealer said the new cummins have been coming back alot. There is a rapid response out on it for reprogramming. Seems all the pollution junk on it is getting clogged up. If the rapid response is not performed you stand a good chance of being stranded due to clogged egr and converter. I drive the truck at 70 mph for two hours every day. It does not sit and idle. I am really suprised cummins would put their name on something like this. Where is the R&D? I want my 04 back. That was a good truck. Never back to the dealer in 65000 miles. A couple adult beverages and I am still mad. Tomorrow will be better. Has to be.
mtpocket2 is offline   Reply With Quote