View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 03:16 AM   #1
medic519
Established Member

M.O.C. #4109
2955RL leaking bedroom slide

I took our 2004 2955RL to the campground last week. Parked it, hooked electric up and left the slides in for a night. That night it rained, HARD, when we got to the campground the next day the carpet on the left side of the bed near the bottom of the wood trim was soaked. It was so soaked that the wood trim soaked up the water and discolored about 4 inches up. I have slide toppers on both slides. I have looked at the seals, the gaskets, the roof and can't find anything out of the ordinary. We brought it home, parked it outside, left the slides OUT because it was supposed to rain. Well now the damn thing leaks apparently if the slide is in or out. I just got it back from my dealer after a big to-do and replacement of my 3X leaking gray tank. (Which Keystone authorized repair of I might add). I am frustrated and getting tired of messing with this Montana. My buddy bought a brand new TT that only cost him $10,000 has had it 2 years and not one problem. I spent more than $30,000 for a brand new Montana and I have pulled it to the dealership more than I have pulled it camping. And spent a hell of alot of my own money.
Sorry, got off on a rant. If anyone has any suggestions please help. I want to try to avoid more expense out of my pocket if I can and I am going to try and fix it on my own. Just need a starting point.
medic519 is offline   Reply With Quote