View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 06:45 AM   #4
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sparkie

My husband and I are new campers. Just got our first Montana and wondering about the camping clubs and memberships. There are so many out there and we don't know if we want to join one or not. Anybody out there belong to these clubs? What do you think of the campgrounds? Do you think it's worth it to join? The clubs I've seen advertised are Thousand Trails, Naco, RPI, Coast to Coast, Ameripass and Good Sam. Pros and Cons?
Thank you in advance for any info.
Sparkie
Welcome to the forum. We are members of Thousand Trails and Coast-to-Coast, as well as being lifetime members of the Escapees RV Club. We've been members of RPI and Passport America in the past but have found that our present memberships meet our needs a lot better. In addition, we are members of the Elks and many of the clubs across America provide camping spaces, some with full hookups, some with water and electric and some for boondocking. These are only valid for members and we have found them to be great.

Please realize that each one of us has particular needs when we travel. Some must have full hookups, some may boondock (dry camp). But whatever meets your needs is what is important. No one has the best system for camping.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote