View Single Post
Old 05-20-2023, 05:06 PM   #27
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Just for a final report. I met with my new surgeon. They took new x-rays and because I'm still in the health care system as I was in 2017, they had all my original x-rays and follow up x-rays for comparison.

According to the new doctor, he didn't see any unusual wear or breakdown of that plastic "lube plate" between the metal parts and at this time, no more follow up is needed, especially since I'm having absolutely no indication of any pain or popping or wear. He does want me to come back in 6 months for another comparison x-ray, only because this part is in a recall time period. If all is well then, he recommends another 3 years for any more follow up, unless I start having problems.

So, that's the final results. I'm extremely grateful, at this point in time, there are no concerns! All good, and everything back to normal.

My wife and I, son and grandson, and 2 doggies walked 2 miles today at Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park (Lawrence, Indiana .... Indianapolis). Every step was a "thank you Lord, thank-you!" I'm so grateful everything is a mute concern right now!
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote