View Single Post
Old 01-30-2008, 03:46 AM   #15
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
Good Morning! Well the weather here was around 50 two days ago and yesterday a front came through and it dropped to the single digits with a windchill of -25 with blowing and drifting snow! Suppose to get more snow today and tomarrow! Kind of wish I had hooked up to the Monte and headed South! In response to the JT stabilizer-- no I havaen't got any experiencewith them but I have been looking into them and also the ones from Winfield RV Products. They don't have any for the rear stabilizers yet but are supposedly working on them. The front ones form an X between the front arms or supports and supposedly do just the same as JT's. There was a thread on them from someone that had been to a rally or gathering somewhere out West by you and they really liked them. You can check them out by going to:
ww.winfieldrvproducts.com
They are about half the price of the JT's but you don't get the rear bars like the JT's however. Watched the video and they seem to be pretty good. Don't know which way to go. The Winfield seems to be easier to install however!
Well got to go! Have to do some shopping for ice melt! LOL)
Take care and keep intouch. If you want to just email me, my email address is ronmar3@cox.net

Ron
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote