Thread: Thank you
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 08:42 AM   #6
rslopez65
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19789
[QUOTE=Denny and Angie Miller;1073877

With the lights, I have re arranged which switch controls which light using some jumpers, but some will require more work to move/relocate.[/QUOTE]

We didn't figure out how to operate the fan or the main interior lights until our third trip out. Really badly placed switches.
We purchased a motion detector light (like the one in the pantry) to replace the hall light. This way, we can turn on the light at the switch and leave it on if we want it to come on when we are out at night or to simply light the stairs in the middle of the night. During the day we can just turn it off at the switch. Hopefully this will work for us.

One of our gripes was the dining table. There is plenty of room to get to the pantry without pulling out the slide if they had just turned it sideways. Of course, you have a heck of a time getting the screws back in if you do it yourself and the table is so flimsy that it needs the screws if you are planning on actually using it. We replaced the table with a square one that has two leaves on either end. This allows me to move freely thoughout the back of the coach. Simple solution. The table stays put and the screws are unnecessary to hold it in place. One of the best things I did.