View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #11
jimcol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7992
Send a message via AIM to jimcol Send a message via MSN to jimcol
I'm going from memory on this from when I put mine back together a couple of months ago. The only thing that uses 110vac on the fridge is the electric heater when you have it set for AC. Evderything else is controlled by 12vdc. The light, the control panel,and the propane igniter. I don't recall an inline fuse nor a fuse on the control board itself. I know if you had the recall done on the dometic fridge there is a thermal reset disc on the sheetmetal around the boiler pack as well as a lead/solder safety link in the wire from that disc back to the control board. It's all pretty easy to see once you get the access panel off. Follow your 12 volt wires once you get in there and check for voltage at each location. If the disc or lead/solder link are open I don't think it will give you a light in your 12 volt fuse panel because it won't realize a load as that is before the control board. Hope this makes sense. If not ask away as I'm not always good putting thoughts into words. Good luck, Jim