View Single Post
Old 06-30-2004, 01:28 AM   #1
Montana_70
Montana Master

M.O.C. #70
Heading up to live near Micky and Minnie

Thursday morning is moving day. I finished up my last day of work on Monday and have been busy getting Miss Montana ready for the the tow. I had to sleep with the bedroom slide in last night due to the horrific storm here. Only way to keep the water out right now, but I'll turn my attention, once again, to this problem after I'm settled.

I will be offline until I decide to the best way to get up and running again. I will be staying in Encore Orlando for the month of July and then moving to another park for the month of August. I have to find one that is in Orange county itself. I'm thinking Winter Garden Resort. I must get an Orlando Public Library card and the only way to do that is have an Orlando county address when I apply. I could not stand living close to Orlando and not being able to use this library. It is the best library in the state of Florida.

Oh yeah, I have to find a job too!

I'm looking forward to my new adventure and hope to be back online soon so I can keep up with all your adventures. Take care, drive safe, and enjoy summer.
Montana_70 is offline   Reply With Quote