View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #25
Champ_49
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9045
Send a message via Yahoo to Champ_49
I have a friend that went out this winter and bought a brand new Sunny Brooke Raven. Don't know the real particulars as far as weight but I can assure you he's pulling well over 14000 lbs. Now get this, he shows up here from MI to FL at the CG I am at, pulling it with a brand new Ford F150. I asked him how in the heck did that pull?????? He said it pulled it great. I am actually the one that lifted the 5th wheel off his truck when he got parked and I know that truck had to have come up at least 5". Told him he better rethink his truck as it's way to light for his load. He said but the salesman told me no problem and I am happy with the way it handles. Told him its just not safe and you had better get a heavier truck. I left it at that until a later date when the subject comes up again. I know it will.

Salesman!!! What they do (or most do) to get a sale. Not all salesman should be thrown into that category as I know full well there are some good ones out there, but there is way to many bad ones!!

Dave
Champ_49 is offline   Reply With Quote