Thread: Blown fuse
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
Glenn the fifth
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7117
Blown fuse

Hello all, hope you're all doing well. Just spent the second weekend out with the new Monty continuing to check out all the systems. Little things are starting to make the list to give to the dealer when we take it back to get the dinette installed (getting rid of the table and chairs because we need another sleeping area for our 3 year old son, which the dinette provides). Our tub/shower drain plug came apart as the DW was attempting to pull it up to drain the tub. Part of it went down into the grey water tank, but not too worried about that (small piece). The one thing that is concerning me a little is the entry lighting. For those of you not familiar, there are two lights right inside the door that come on when the door is opened (little button switch on door jam between the hinges). Kind of a neat feature if you are entering at night and forgot to leave a light on. Anyway, mine quit working already. Went and checked the fuse and it was blown (15 amp). I did the allowed one time fuse replacement and it blew again pretty quick. So, first electrical problem (I hate electrical problems). Other than that, new trailer working great! -Glenn
Glenn the fifth is offline   Reply With Quote