Thread: OK Gals...
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 04:49 AM   #67
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Hi everyone-almost home!!!!!!!!!!! And, it s blessedly cool here. After the heat and the humidity of the south, this is wonderful. We turned the fireplace on last night. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
The other bug, big plus of being home is that we have a dog door. No more having to put the dogs on leashes and have them pulling me two ways trying to sniff two different places. Or having to get dresses to do so. My hair is shorter than in the picture so when I get up, it looks like I stuck my fingers in a light socket. And, I kind of feel stupid going out without doing something with it.
Anyway, we will be home on Thursday. We will have to get our mattress back into the house and our chairs and Dave will have to reconnect the dish so we can do emails. But, HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sidenote: Murph is doing pretty well. The shots seem to work, unless it is going to rain and any of us with arthritis can understand. Those days are med days for her as well. But I am so grateful that we didn't have to put her down. I know it is coming but it is not here yet.
Take care,
Betsy
labmom is offline   Reply With Quote