View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 01:21 PM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
The Rally is now off and running!

The good news is we have a Wagon Master and the process for putting the 2012 MOC Annual Rally together can now begin. The bad news is that the new Wagon Master is really new. It’s me! In April of last year we didn’t even know what a Montana was. In May we bought our rig and about a year ago we joined MOC. Just to make it even more fun, I’m terrible with people’s names.
Besides the sign up sheet, look for requests for volunteers on this forum on a regular basis. We are going to have a great rally this year in spite of the late start, but if we don’t find someone to step up and facilitate a great event of the past it just won’t be on this years schedule.
I’m asking you to do two things right away. First sign up ASAP so we know who’s going to be attending. Second, if you have facilitated an event in the past and would like to do so again PM me right away.
Thanks in advance for all the help I know you’ll give me. Let’s begin the process together of making this a rally to remember.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote