View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 04:18 AM   #102
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by grayghost03

Bingo, I'm in your camp and hope I don't jinx us either. Bad fireplace remote control(handled by dealer) and a piece of trim 1" long fell off. Loose pin in toilet fixed with a dab of silicone. Must have got one of the good ones. If I had the problems some of the people are reporting, I would say to heck with "bang for the buck" and trade for a unit I felt was better constructed, but evidently, they are still selling every one they build, so this must not be the case. My local dealer can't keep the Montana HC's on the lot, and he has sold a bunch of them. They must be doing something right. But I can say that the new 3900FB has been sitting up front for about 2 months and hasn't moved. Don't know if its the cost or the floor plan(we like it, but not all of it), but the other Montanas are still moving.
The Montana is not a low cost RV. Our local Dealer although a Keystone dealer does not handle the Montana because the price range is wrong for that area. He does handle other Keystone brands including the Cougar which is a good seller.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote