View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 02:29 PM   #10
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
The only way I would sell mine is to make enough to buy two. It is the most comfortable bed I have ever had. I normally like a soft bed, but when I have had a hard day and my back is sore I can stiffen it up till I feel better. DW can put hers anywhere she wants to. As far as customer service we had one chamber leak. I called customer service they sent a replacement within two days with a return postage tag to put the bad one in and ship back. There are different tops to put on it. The mattress never gets a sag in it, I know of one person who does not like their bed and they bought the cheapest version there was. We ordered ours with the dual corded controls and pillow top. the reason for dual controls and not the wireless is if you make an adjustment when you are half awake you are liable to upset your partner. I wish they had memory foam at the time. I admit it is a bit pricey. As for me I have nothing bad to say. Radisson hotels boast the select number bed, they use the cheap version the pump sounds like a vacuum cleaner and the top was hard. You can try out the different models at the stores found in many malls. Would not hurt to dicker with the salesman.
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote