View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 08:00 AM   #9
darrylwt
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17873
Quote:
Originally Posted by navybanker View Post
Supposedly, our 2017 3611 (not legacy) has "part" of solar system standard. What would be the cost of panel and additional items to just keep two 12 volt batteries charged. Not wanting to use any other devices just keep the batteries charged in outside storage. Educate me, Thanks
My trailer came with the Solar package from Keystone with the 265 Watt Panel and the 2K inverter, it's a good start, so I am going to add another 265 panel but I did replace the one 12 volt battery with 3 100ah Lithium 12 volt batteries.
Like I said the solar package is just a start, long story on the troubles I ran into when Keystone did a half ass installation job for example no remote start button for the inverter i guess they expect people to go outside to turn on the inverter when needed and the monitor is lacking so I added a Vitron bluetooth monitor so I can see everything going on with my batteries with a computer/cell phone/Pad... The people that supply the system to Keystone was a great help and helped me through some of the problems here is a pic of some of the stuff I added and I am still working on adding stuff.. a plus for the lithium batteries are you can use all 300ah and not worry about the 50% stuff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	7237.jpeg
Views:	79
Size:	111.3 KB
ID:	2700   Click image for larger version

Name:	7239.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	2701  
darrylwt is offline   Reply With Quote