View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 06:49 AM   #8
masterdrago
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20587
Quote:
Originally Posted by LigonierMontana View Post
This was not a case if the door opening while moving. We use the little knob to hold the door. The RV was parked in our driveway. We had been in it several times after it was parked. Something happened when the slide was closed.
Just so I'm clear on sequence of events. 1) 5r parked in driveway 2) Y'all had been in it several times while it was parked 3) The slides were open and at some point while in the driveway it was decided to close them 4) Later, it was discovered that the right side refrigerator door had a dent on the bottom? Or was it on the front? I would like to see a pix of door. It might help the group help you. At what point was the "knob" put on? B4 closing slide? One other thing I do when closing the slides is to watch that kitchen slide move in. It can be easily seen while holding the button. It does get very close to the sink cabinet and does move in a skewed manor when opening. I'll add again that the "knob" seems to just barely hold the doors closed in its as delivered configuration. I did not like that so added the extra large plastic washer. I would suggest opening and closing the kitchen/dinning slide several times and watching its action to see what is going on. Do this b4 replacing the door ($194)