View Single Post
Old 06-11-2015, 02:14 PM   #11
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Well to my surprise I got a phone call from Keystone Customer Support yesterday. The guy was very nice and professional. I did let him know what we were disappointed with and what we were happy with pertaining to our new 3160 RL LE, the handling of the sale up to the actual PDI etc. we will see how everything shakes out with the warrantee work and go from there. They only had the first list of issues from the dealer as it has been in the body and paint shop so my dealer could not verify the new list of issues that we had occur while on our second camping trip. Been at dealership more than with us.
Of course this call might have been prompted by my call to Chase the day before.
Last but not least he was interested in any suggestions we had on what shortcomings their unit had and what we thought could be done be done better than what they are currently producing. I told him that myself and others on this forum would like the MDS shades installed in the bedroom and my wife thinks the window treatment looked extremely cheap compared to the Mountaineer and Cougars. I also told him how unhappy I was with the location of the generator switch being in the bedroom closet. I might have said it a little differently to him.

Tom Marty