View Single Post
Old 10-26-2017, 09:44 AM   #16
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
For those of you waiting on your unit to come in:

There are two discharge points for the sewage hoses. The front one is for your gray water tanks. The back one is for your black water tank only. Since the two are not tied together you won't have the gray water to clear hose out after black water drain. However if you leave some water in your fresh water tank you can use the onboard 12 volt pump to rinse the black tank via a jumper line between the outside wash down hose and the black tank flush line which happen to both be located in the same compartment.

Related to above your black water flush fitting is not labeled but it is the bottom female hose fitting in your water inlets area. The middle fitting is your freshwater supply and the top is the winterizing inlet.

When you attach a city water connection to your freshwater supply you can fill your water tank by turning the valve to the right of the connection (the lever will point down). Important to understand the fill and watch for the tank to be full because you will put a fair amount of pressure on the tank while filling!!!!! First time you do it I strongly recommend that you check the fresh water venting line for air leaving tank. The vent is located on the wall under the kitchen slide and has a clam shell looking plastic vent. You can put your cheek up to the vent to feel for air leaving tank as you fill it with water. If that vent is plugged your putting full city water pressure on the tank which isn't going to end well.......It's one of the reasons I don't like having that sort of fill line on the tank but if you can't have a gravity feed line high enough above and close to the tank it is about the only way to do it......

On the electrical control panel at the entry door:
Scare light is the large round on passenger side up near the front.
The slide switches are not marked. On ours the two outside ones are the front slides. I do really like that you can control each slide separately!!! But get a label machine!
The water heater has two switches one for electric and one for gas. I was told you can use both at the same time to heat water up faster. Special note BE SURE TO FILL TANK BEFORE USING ELECTRIC HEAT or you will burn out element!!!!

There is one switch in the control panel that is not marked and I have not found any thing it is attached to yet. Perhaps we have a spare or there was an option we did not get????

The 6 point leveling system is going to be another entire post.......
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote