View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 01:33 PM   #32
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
Different strokes for different folks. Ours is a front living room with the front window and we really enjoy it. No problem at all with it in 3 years.

Did not read ever post, but yes, they are automobile grade. No problems with heat for us, we just pull the shade. Television is up sometimes (mostly at night), down in the day time. The extra light it lets in is nice, even if all we can see when seated are tree tops. I wish the window actually opened and had a screen. That would be fantastic, let the air blow from the direction. Window ventilation is too small anyway on all the windows. i wish the entire window opened on all of my windows for better wind flow.

When it get hot, the shade comes down. That stops a LOT of heat. Simple, easy, and doesn't cost anything.

Bugs? No problem. A long handled RV brush and a little soap and water. Can't reach the top of the window? Open the tail gait of your pick-up truck, back up to the trailer. Set a step ladder in the bed of the truck and you can easily reach the top of the window. Windex and paper towel does just fine. It's glass. Bugs come off easy.
DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote