View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 02:57 AM   #15
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
Here is the re-revised revison of the revised plan:

The dual pane windows are definitly in. I can't envision the extreme cold or the extreme heat without them.

The 2nd a/c is in. I like Dave's idea about a back up unit. Dave, what brand low profile do you have that makes all the noise? The Dometic low profile seemed to be the a/c of choice in the topic on the forum last fall. It's list price in the Camping World catalog is more expensive than the factory MSRP. I have been hearing rumblings that you can get a factory installed low profile if you specify at the time of the order. I'll follow up on that.

Good to know that the Generator Prep is for the Onan only. We want to have our Honda EU3000 rigged so that it can be operated safely from within the generator compartment. The generator prep is now out.

The stacked w/d is now in and the combo out. The idea of washing and drying simultaneously won out over preserving some additional shelf space. The Camping World price for the Ariston(before the discount mentioned by Dave) is several hundred dollars cheaper than the MSRP. The Ariston is in as an aftermarket add on.

On the interior decor front, Aspen Forest is in the front running over Golden Vista thus far. David and Jo-Anna reported from their factory tour, that Twilight Meadow bit the dust and will soon be replaced by something called "Midnight something or other". Seems like a rather strange name, but we will keep an open mind.

DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote