View Single Post
Old 03-31-2007, 06:56 AM   #8
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
John, I did step into the shower to check for elbow room. It is ok, but not spacious. I will definitely check the garden tub before me make the final decision. Three more inches around would be a great benefit. I think the comment about the sealed dual pane windows was created by a salesman attempting to sell his lot model. I didn't think it sounded right when I heard it. Thanks for the straight scoop.

Brad, I hope the factory w/d works out. I don't want to hastle with an after market installation either. I have been getting some subtle hints that some dealers may be able to cut a better deal than the factory install. I do want to know the brand of w/d before I make the final decision.

Delaine and Lindy, Personal comfort is only one part of the 2nd a/c decision. Look at the topic "2nd air conditioner pricing question" from last fall. The factory installed second air conditioner looks basically the same as the first and adds several inches of height to the rig since it is mounted near the highest point on the roof. If we choose the 2nd a/c, we would want a low profile unit that would not nearly protrude so high. If Keystone offers a low profile a/c we may consider it up front. If not, it will be an aftermarket decision.
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote