View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 09:03 AM   #73
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Town & Country are good folks.If there is a way to get the decals they will find it.I and sure there are a lot of good dealers out there but these guys are awesome ,When I gave the Owner, Bill Tea my, PDI list and my MOC hit list I said I felt sort of bad because the dealer had to deal with all the workman ship issues and mistakes that the factory made. His reply was.. You paid your money to me, not Montana, It is the dealers resposibility to satisfy the customer. He also said that he felt that Keystone paid for warranty work fairly and were responsive to his needs.He said that the customer should never have to deal with manufacturer on any issue, that was the dealers responsibility and if the dealer failed in that he did not deserve to have me as a customer/and could not understand how a dealer could stay in business if they did not serve the customer.Everyone in that dealership that I have talked to has been polite and responsive and as some of you may be aware of..I am not easy to please????
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote