View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 02:22 AM   #21
Bill-N-Donna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7110
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by NCFischers

Bill,
If they balk at replacing the graphics, do what I do to make them see the light. Wait until the very last signature needs to be signed and tell them that you want them replaced or you will walk. At this point, they are as invested in the sale as you are. I've never failed to get what I was after. I even got up from the table once and started to leave. They folded like a cheap suit.

We didn't feel that we were in a position to negotiate as you mentioned. However, I fully respect what you guys are saying. We traded giving them one that was in much worse condition which included one slide with a rotted floor at which I started to repair and quit; leaving a 2 foot hole at one end. All of the slides may have had issues as well. The side near the B/R slide had cracks from age or stress and one was very recent. With all of that they offered us what we felt was a very decent offer so I really didn't feel that we had that kind of bargaining leverage. At the worst case scenario we can always go to Burlington's and order what is needed. The problems we've found so far are so minimal that we remain very happy with the purchase.