View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #28
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
We have a 2007 3585, and the literature that came with it says something along the lines of "countertops easily repaired." Well, I hope so, because while cleaning my sink last month, I tried to remove a piece of what I thought was some type of dried food on one wall. Ha--no food, but a hairline crack. I got the flashlight out and inspected both sinks inch by inch. Sure enough, I found several more small cracks. So far, my dealer has been wonderful about fixing every little glitch that's turned up, and I'm sure he'll take care of this problem as soon as we can get back to Idaho Falls. But I am extremely careful about how I put things in the sinks, and when removing and/or replacing the sink covers, so I'm not too happy about this damage. Bummer!
(Photos below taken this morning, January 22, before I went to work. We're locked in for the winter with skirting, ice, and snow, but without a septic system, so we now have HIS and HERS Porta-Potties until our home is finished or spring arrives, whichever comes first.)
Stay Warm! Carolyn

Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote