View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 05:31 AM   #2
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Colleen,

I think I would be calling the dealer, I know, I know, but at least REPORT these flaws to the dealer. Get them on record.

The "something under the vinyl" might have shifted into that area since you did the PDI?? You might remember we had a screw under the carpet a while back, why didn't we feel that before?? I have NO Idea.

Far as the 1/2 time oven, I would surely take that back to the dealer. Let them figure it out.

The A/C and the level and the popping circuit breaker, I will leave to those more expert than ole Carol. I would double check to see that the electric water heater was not on. You were running the A/C on high fan, yes?? When it is that hot, we do try to keep the day/night shades down, to cut down on the heat, you can really feel it blasting in those windows. Again, I am no electrical expert, that is Al's job, but he has told me over and over that if the power drops voltage and such that it can be damaging to the A/C compressor, is it possible there was a brown out in the campground that day with that much heat?? Ok, the experts here will have some feedback for you, probably a lot more accurate than my ramblings! (HAHA)

Leaving a pet in the unit on hot days is one thing that always concerns me. They can take a lot more cold than heat. They have some new crates coming out that have little heaters and coolers in them, I think I read that they also will have some kind of warning device that will call your cell phone or something, if it is too hot in that crate. They will be about $50 to $60 per, for the small ones, and I am seriously thinking of investing in some.

Let us know what you find out, eh??

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote