View Single Post
Old 05-30-2005, 12:19 PM   #1
MIMF
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2827
Electric rear stabilizer

Somewhere in here last week I told several members that I was going to install one on my Challenger this weekend. I did on Saturday forenoon. I installed one without the the electric motor because I wanted to "feel" how much pressure I was putting on the tail of the coach.

IT IS AS DIFFERENT AS NIGHT AND DAY!! The back and forth movement and "wag" has basically disappeared. We have some up and down movement when one of us is walking thru the coach but, the side-to-side is vertually gone! I'm tickled that I made the investment.

When I had the old scissor-style off and laying on the ground and bolting up the new one, one of the neighbors came by, seen what I was doing and asked what I was going to do with the old ones. I said I'd sell them to the highest bidder. He asked what I would take and I said, "Are you going to carry them away yourself?" He said he was. I said,"then you can have them for nuthin'!"

I am pleased that they are working well! I'll also have to tell production to grab-hold, because the demand might just go up!
MIMF is offline   Reply With Quote