View Single Post
Old 06-21-2016, 02:31 PM   #14
Fire_Hazard
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #18448
It is not wireless but is an electric level up system. I have a phone but have used less then 800 minutes in 11 years so that is not the problem. I can get the front up and down now and got it to the dealer today. they did a "hard" reset and still the same they are baffled. The jacks come on in manual mode but when try to drop the rear jacks to stabilize manually it errors out. Clearing the rear error makes the front error out. Clear the front and the rear errors out. The dealer could not even get the error to clear today. That original thought I was on a really unlevel site, which was not the case, but I moved three different times. Dealer tried to set up on there level lot and no dice. Still will not clear error.They are going to replace module in the middle of the basement and computer. We are also have problems with fridge door not shutting without lifting and slamming it and the couch slide is hanging up. I have a feeling this may be do to the 6 point level system not working so the center points can't be deployed. However the front A/c won't shut off either put it on 72 and wake up every 2 hours, a couple weeks ago it got down to 64 up front and we were waking up every 2 hours to turn it on and off manually. Been a very sad experience with a very expensive and brand new camp. Must have been built on a Friday!
Fire_Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote