View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:27 AM   #5
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I am happy with the cornering lights that are now installed. They provide enough light to mark what I need to see when I leave a place and am driving turns near trees and such. They aren't too obtrusive and provide what I need to get me out. I also think they help others see my back end along with the existing rear lamps. But these cornering lights are mostly for me when maneuvering tight turns when I'm leaving some place.

That lighting system is nice but way more than light than I'd like to be using. If I drive at night it will only be because I am making an unexpected egress from a campground at night and not because I am setting up. I do NOT ever plan to arrive at a place that late. If I do, I'll park somewhere nearby and or somewhere in the campground and save the backing in and setting up when it's daytime and much easier to see.

If my habits change that might be a 'nice-to-have' item on my list, but way low on the priority totem pole for now. Until then I'm like DQDick and will go alone.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote