Thread: Leaks
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2018, 07:33 PM   #10
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfb View Post
You are absolutely correct!.They dont all do it!. All dont have rear walls that fall off. Nor do all leak, have screws come out, have roof material billowing in the wind. They all dont have bent axles, or etc etc etc... I think Richfaa works for thor... Several folks in our travels have asked us about our Montana. I tell them the truth. They will be looking for non Thor products.My advice is even to buy a nice used whatever... as long as its not Thor...Sorry i have said this, but we spend alot of bucks on these. If one wants a Montana, i just hope they have a set of tools.. i just replaced two slide out gear assemblies...in a place with no phone, nor internet. Lippert was great!. I did not even bother to call the dealer nor keystone..i remember when thor built Tahoe . They all had warping siding....
Works for Thor..That is a joke.I worked for the US Government for 37 years and that is where my Retirement check comes from.I never heard of thor until I purchased a Keystone 5th wheel. You think 100% wrong.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote