View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 07:40 AM   #46
jameswbarton
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18658
Hi Iretired06,
I may not have understood. You made it sound easy dropping it off at a local dealer and getting it fixed. Truth is so far three local dealers have refused to fix it all blaming Keystone. They at Keystone are masters at not leaving a paper trail, giving out any contact info to customers other than low level phone reps. They promise everything, do almost nothing. Mentioning the MOC does have some effect and adding IRV2 and other facebook groups does get slight attention from them. I used to work in Quality, Customer Service for a large Fortune 500 Company. Back then We were instructed to win each customer back.Statistics are that each unhappy customer tells at least ten and those ten tell another 10 It is easy to loose sales and reputation with relatively few unhappy customers. I have yet to see any results but the guy I talked to this morning from Owner Relations did at least talk a good story. He still will not give me his phone number or email address. Hell he probably uses a pseudonym so the public cannot hold him accountable.
jameswbarton is offline   Reply With Quote