View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 02:59 PM   #33
mtlakejim
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20693
I'm a lot less worried about folks backing up than I am what they do out on the interstate at speed!!!!! Yeah you might dent a fender or something backing up but if you lose control due to being overweight or not knowing how to drive with the flow of traffic on the interstate that enters a whole other realm of consequences!!!

My thoughts are we need to have controls just like Florida on the "I can pull this 40' with a 1/2ton crowd" first. Then we can discuss making sure that everyone has the proper training on how to drive like a professional! First item up for bid is learning how to drive in the correct LANE and at a speed that keeps you in the flow of traffic. That lane might be rougher than you like and the speed might be faster or slower than you are used too but driving while keeping pace with the truck drivers (not the boys going cross country in a hurry) and keeping a reasonable cushion is what really makes for safer roads. If EVERYONE would learn to drive with the FLOW of traffic we would have a lot fewer accidents!!!
2018 Montana High Country 381TH Garage Full of Toys
mtlakejim is offline   Reply With Quote