View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 03:37 AM   #1
G McCall
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5206
FK Mountaineer TT ?

Went to a local RV show yesterday and picked up a new brochure for 2006 Mountaineer trailers. One word (or several words) NEW FLOOR PLANS. I have two brochures for 2006 Mountaineer TT. Each brocure has different floor plans. I know the brochure has a statement that floor plans may be changed, but I did not expect what I found.

My wife and I started looking at the Mountaineers several months ago and were told the Mountaineer 326FKS was discontinued and that we would have to find another plan. No more Mountionaieer FK units like we wanted. bummer ...We really liked that plan and "lucked" onto a new 2005 Mountaineer 326FKS still on a lot. I prefer an 06 Unit but this was the plan I wanted, so we have bargained with the dealer and are ready to purchase the Unit. Yesterday I tell the wife "lets go look at the RV Show to get a feel of what our Unit will look like".

Pickup a new brochure and what do we see..... not 1 but 2( two) FK Mountaineer Travel Trailer Units for 2006. The Keystone website does not even show the new floor plans. Did the dealers not know about the new floor plans when they told me no more FK Units ?
I call this marketing BS and buyers beware !

Such decisions I have to make now

G McCall is offline   Reply With Quote