View Single Post
Old 03-12-2006, 10:11 AM   #20
dsprik
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4282
I've used silicone for years. On everything. Stops flooring from squeeking due to the nails starting to pullout from the wood curing - if you can get to them.

I need to be somewhat careful on a PDI, as I do not have the ability to be laying on my back under the basement or underbelly, working with my arms up in the air. I don't have that ability at all with my right shoulder, and my left, will eventually get to where I can hold that one over my head, but that sure won't happen for a while yet, the way it feels now. I need my dealer to do as much of this stuff as possible up front. I am not in a position to let anything slide now on a PDI, with the idea that if anything that happens later, I'll just fix it myself. Would have done that a few years ago, but I don't have that ability now.

I do have two son-in-laws, though... Both are very handy, and even if I had two good shoulders, they should be doing this stuff for me anyway... They must not have read the fine print in that liitle piece of paper they signed when they came to me to ask my permission for them to marry my daughters.
dsprik is offline   Reply With Quote