View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 11:05 AM   #31
mjammersc
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #17609
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
Really like the stories here. Gives us some thoughts for what we want to do eventually. We have our dream home here in North Arkansas Ozarks. Twenty acres surrounded by timberland. 2 acre stocked pond, 14' waterfall that house is designed to look at. Frontage to Cadron Creek which is one of the 14 recommended floating streams in Arkansas. Only 8 miles from Greers Ferry lake where we keep a 24' cabin cruiser. Deer and Turkey in our back yard. Don't know where we could go that would be much better. But we do like to travel so I suspect we will be wintering in Florida, we have already looked at buying a lot down there, (because I like to salt water fish and the wife likes the beach) when we retire. And lots of extended trips with the 5th wheel. Our estate is already paid for and I just don't see us giving it completely up. Particularly since we should be able to afford to go on extended trips while we still own it and I bought Tranquility Falls with the intent of it being a heritage property....
Sounds like you have a beautiful place in the Ozarks. Tell us when you leave town for the winter and we'll move in just to help keep an eye on the place

mjammersc is offline   Reply With Quote