View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 07:11 AM   #10
mitchlakind
Established Member

M.O.C. #17798
First, thanks to all the replies. In the end I compared a known good working carbon monoxide detector to that of the installed unit and decided to cut the red wire. I found that the original manufacturer charges double what First Alert and Kiddie does for dual and triple alarm units cost at Amazon, so I will likely replace it with one of those.

As for the sanitization, we do have a gravity fill on the back of the Montana that can be used for this process. We were hooked up to city water and our water filter for the weekend, but plan on sanitizing the fresh tank prior to our next trip.

The dealer has a list of things they need to work on prior to our next trip and from what I have read and understand, Keystone is not very responsive to dealer requests. We have already waited 3 weeks for a broken cabinet door and broken rear view camera system replacement.

Otherwise the shakedown cruise went off ok. It was insanely hot, which was expected since we live in Arizona, and the A/C's just couldn't keep up until well after dark.
mitchlakind is offline   Reply With Quote