Thread: Interior Steps
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 07:38 AM   #11
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan View Post
I have the model 3402rl and it has a desk chair that matches the dining chairs and it folds into a step stool. It's great for the living area but it's to heavy to drag into the kitchen area every time you want something out of the pantry and would be hard to store because of bulkiness. Need to see just how far reach wife needs for top shelf of pantry and buy stool that fits application. Folding step stools are safest but again they are bulky. Maybe i need to ask my 90 year old mother-in-law. We can't seem to keep her off the ladders. She's already been warned by her doctor to reduce her 3 hour exercises on the tread mill and exercise bike to 2 hours per day. And she wonders why she has chest pains once in a while. All this exercise is probably going to kill her. lol.
We have the same model and same desk chair. Texan is right is is bulky and heavy we do not use it as a step stool. We have a small folding aluminum step ladder that does the job and stores behind the dining room char and slide wall.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote