View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Southward Bound as of Friday

Woohooo!! Vacation time finally, no work tomorrow to prep the rig. Leaving the barren hills of West Virginia tomorrow. Departure time 4 p.m. heading due West on I-64 to the Lexington area, short cut on Blue Grass Parkway to I-65, south to Nashville for an overnight, then further south on Saturday until we stop at Topsail Hill Preserve State Park for the Holidays!! If you happen to see us on the way, flash them lights, but make sure your sunglasses are on in the event the light reflects back at you off of all the smiles in the truck!!! I will be transporting DW and the two daughters and as is our tradition, one daughter always gets to bring a friend. The cat and dog will be crated in the rig as that is our travelling norm. Please pray in earnest for us adults, fifteen hours with three teens in the back even sounds daunting to me!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote