View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 12:15 PM   #16
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Thanks for the heads-up on the wireless. I am looking at getting an ExpressCard (replaces the PC card) with cell phone service probably from Sprint when the cards become available. I have a newer Compaq/HP laptop and it only comes with this type of slot but the cards are not widely available yet. I hope having one of those for Internet service wouldn't be an issue in a CG! I had the opportunity to try WiFi at a KOA this summer in our TT and it just wouldn't do for my work at all. It was very slow and I got a lot of disconnects and I was right near the tower in the CG. However, it could have been due to the location of the KOA too perhaps.

I bet the over-the-sink wooden stand I have now in the TT is about the same as you are talking about that Wally World carries. However, I don't know if my Canon would be stable on it. I have a PIXMA iP4200. It is small but perhaps your printer is smaller? Mine is about 12" x 16".

Thanks for the suggestions on storage options too for office items. Great tips!

Sandi & John & 3 Shih Tzu from Michigan (2 adult sons, 1 DIL)
Considering selling stick house, purchasing a Montana, living in it full-time locally so we can continue to live near my elderly father. Continuing to work full-time. Dreaming of the day we can head south for winter!
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote