View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 12:01 PM   #15
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
Sandi,

I found my over the counter shelf in the kitchen gadgets area of Walleyworld. It is 6 inches or so wide??? my little Cannon portable printer fits on there soooooo nice!!

I have a 4 drawer unit, fits in the cupboard over the kitchen table for storage of paper and envelopes. It works really good. Some other MOC people have reported putting printers in cupboards and using wifi routers, etc. Now, Al and I talked about this just today, and we are not sure at all, but wondered about the wireless stuff to the printers interfereing with wifi internet systems some of the campgrounds have. I don't think it does, but we really are not sure on this. We have been in campgrounds that say in no uncertain terms if you have wireless in your rig and it messes with their wireless you have 2 choices, 1. turn off your wireless or 2. leave! They mean it. But, I think they mean wireless between 2 computers. It is just something to be aware of and do some further research on.

My desk chair is not the best in the world, but it does fit under the kitchen table for travel by simply lowering it to the lowest seat position. We only have 2 kitchen chairs. so, on one side of the table, we have one OEM chair, and the other we have one OEM chair and my desk chair (while running).

Don't forget you have that large storage area over the desk, and even tho I load it up pretty good, I don't load it FULL of books. They say a 200 pound man can hold on and hang from those cupboards, but I still try to put some of the books in other areas of Tana.

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote