View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 02:23 AM   #9
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
I was lucky. The dealer left it open.

I had the slides out the first time I hooked up and my knees would not let me get down to attach the sewer hose. I asked DW to do it and gave her instructions while watching. She asked if there was anything that was going to come out. Of course I said no. She released the sewer cap and got wet. (Hey! what did I know! I'm glad she was under the slide and could not see my big grin holding in my gut laugh!)

Now, I close the galley valve when I dump for the last time so any use of the galley accidentally after dumping will not go into the drain line. When I get to the site I hook up the sewer line and then open and leave open the grey line. Then close it on last dump of the stay. (Hey! I'm the one doing it now and know better!! :-) )

I'm thinking that you will find the handle close to under the sink and coming through the frame of the traler. Walk around doing a real close inspection, looking for a handle, or a hole where the handle is supposed to be. Some travellers have lost the handle in their travels.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote