Thread: Directv support
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #1
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
Directv support

As an RVer I have always found Directv support limited to fixed locations and not RV installations. I found the following company at the Quartzsite RV tent who went out of their way to help me. I highly recommend them.

FIRST CHOICE COMMUNICATIONS, LLC
646 W Broadway Rd Ste 401, Mesa, AZ 85210
(866) 223-4732
Kris (co-owner)
https://directvdealer.com/arizona/me...communications

In November, I received notice from Directv advising I could upgrade my ancient DVR receiver to a Genie. When I called they needed to send a tech out to ensure I had the current hardware (SWIM splitter and HD satellite dish). I advised I had them but the phone tech would not accept that. When I told them I was in an RV they had to have a physical address with the dish mounted on a building. I asked them to just send me the receive and I would install. NO WAY!

Kris accepted my knowledge and issued me a Genie and a mini for the bedroom, so I could plug and play. After I learned to properly read the written instructions it is working great. Kris did the registration for me.

I suggest you give them a try if you have problems with the 800 phone techs. They are near Phoenix.
H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote