View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 06:04 AM   #8
Fire1
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8237
Send a message via AIM to Fire1
What is one of the first things you learn when hooking up electrical power to the coach? "MAKE SURE THE CIRCUIT BREAKERS ARE OFF AT THE POLE" Ok after fighting with Tampa Camping World I wrote an e-mail to corporate customer service and they contacted Tampa and after several more between all of us a New TV was provided to replace the non-fixable one and the Large screen in the living area was fixed with a new fuse, so am I happy? Not on your life.
The Satellite system works great BUT. Nothing inside was tied down and it looks like Well just say I am not pleased.

Now to the power question.... When I started years ago camping we were told to always turn off the power before you hook up.. Well I found out Camping World does not they just put the plug into the outlet and go live from the get go. So where did the surge come from that fried my TV's? Which by the way are always on unless unplugged.
Camping World does it here are they ding it every where?
Any way so far so good we did a heavy check up of the coach and everything seems to be working and thank goodness for that.

Doug

Fire1 is offline   Reply With Quote